Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hmmm...

1st thing... Barack Obama won election! =P. Not that i actually really care. I just foind out that some of my friends actually do care. Felicia uses his name as her tribal chant now. Haha. I only know about him cos of BM tuition. I'm sure Bhaluddin super the very happy cos he won.

2nd thing...I'm SO happy that i actually got no.12! =P hehe. Thank God!

3rd thing...i remembered i have a list of things to jot down. Now i can't think of anything. Hmmm..
Try again..........

3rd thing...I;m not going any where this holidays. Sad. I think i wana borrow my aunts mahjong now. haha.

4th thing... gossip girl is SO NICE! =P

5th thing... i lazy wana write liao. No mood. haha. Maybe i just put up some pictures la. Super the angry right now so i don't wana write anything.



WOW!!! HOT! Hot! Sizzling..........haha. Went through my old pics and saw this. Damn hot wan........ WOOHOOO. I so long don't watch Bleach la....



Haha. Hitsugaya so hot right? Compared to Kon? haha. I still cna't imagine why Maxine actually like Kon. WORST possible character to like. Maxine and her sometimes weird taste. Pity Pity!

Did i say i was angry right now? Its an understatement. I am super duper the angry x10000 gamillion angry, mad, furious right now. Just wana go some where to calm down. My chosen destination is well....

SABAH!!!!! I wana go climb mountain, dive in the deep blue sea and enjoy the breeze. A paradise for me! Haha. Anyone wana take me? Though i might not be fit enough to climb mountain to the top now la. hehe. O. Got seafood to eat too. That need to bring the Kuching tam chiak Council or KTC, especially Elaine who loves seafood. hehe.

PLan to go there la with friends. I think come back sure pok kai wan. haha. Everyday eat sea food only. Go water-skiing and play water sports la. Then go climb mountain la. Go scuba-diving and see fish la. Dreaming a bot too far. haha. Crap la. Gona miss my friends when we go off.

One big happy family........or not? haha.

That's all la. Lazy liao.

Cheers. =P

No comments: