Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged by Elaine and Andrea

Before i carry on...i just wanted the world to know that i did this twice. Hint hint. Have pity on me. haha
The Self

[01] Name:
Maryann

[02] Nickname:
Mary..?

[03] Marital status:
Single

[04] Zodiac Sign:
Leo

[05] Gender:
Female

[06] Age:
16

[07] High School:
St. Teresa

[08] University:
No idea.

[09] Height:
Short. I am at least 5 feet.

[10] Weight:
No idea too.

[11] Do you like yourself:
I love myself to bits...=P

[12] Piercings:
On my ears..

[13] Right or left:
I'm a right-handed person if that's what you mean..?

[14] Are you a freak:
haha! i'm a freak-o...jkjk

[15] Hair:
Black

[17] Allergic:
You!=D

[18] What are you doing now:
Answering this, duh~ watching movie too

[19] What will you do 1 hour later:
Think of how sad it is that i don't get to dinner with my freinds cos my mum just suddenly didn't let me. Talk about mood swings...or mind swings?..

[20] What will you do 10 years later:
Something i like doing.? =)

THE FAMILY

[21] Live with mother/father/parents:
Parents..meaning mum AND dad.

[22] Siblings(including you):
3- My bros n i

[23] Eldest:
Ian

[24] Youngest:
Me!

[25] Love/hate your family:
Love of course!=)

THE LOVE

[26] You found your another half?
well..wanted to put yes. Cos i'm a whole person. But yeah...haha. Lame rite? But don't you think it's kinda true? It's not like your a half...?

[27] If yes, who is he/she:
??

[28] If no, who you want he/she to be:
The one God prepared for me thou I do hope it's him.. Wish i could be brought to the future! lol! Then everything will be clear.[qoute elaine] Mine's simple. Me!

[29] Time(s) you in relationship:
hmmm.....

[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):
Nope. Super kuai wan.

[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):
Ppl don't woo me. Haha.

[32] Did anything wrong to your other half:
Irrelevent man.. It's like asking yourself whther you have done anything wrong....to yourself?

[33] What was/were the wrong(s) you had done:
...speechless

[34] Ever argued with your other half:
Aha...yea sure. Imagine arguing with myself. Go 7th mile lo by then.

[35] You have been with your other half since:
The day i was made?..haha. Sounds wrong somehow

[36] Are you straight/Lesbo:
Of course I'm straight. Or maybe a little bengkok.

[37] Reasons you love your other half:
Because of many reasons and i don't know where to start from.

[38] You and your other half are in which stage:
We are one!

[39] Who woo-ed? Him/ her or you?
?

[40] Ever think of marrying him/her:
NO....!


THE FRIENDS

[41] Your first best friend:
No idea.

[42] Your first enemy:
None.

[43] The friend you love the most:
I love them all!

[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only):
None.

[45] Your most beautiful girl friend:
hmm... *thinks long long..* I think they are all really beautiful.. =)

[46] Your most handsome guy friend:
Noone.. =P

[47] The kind of girl/woman you hate the most:
The ones who backstab their friends? And act like it's normal? No idea. Just as long as you don't treat me wrong...haha

[48] The kind of boy/man you hate the most:
The kind that cheats on a girl..

[49] Have you ever fallen in love with your close friend before:
Nope...

[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover:
Huh?

[51] If your friend backstabs you:
Wow..Don't even wanna imagine what i'll do.

[52] If your friend betrays you:
Isin't it about the same as the last question?

[53] If your friend woos your lover:
WOw. Hmmm.. what to do ho? If he doesn't fall for her, then haha for her. If he does, i'll show him what he's missing...haha.

[54] If your friend falls in love with you:
Hmmm...? unimaginable.

[55] If you fall in love with your best friend:
Puh-lease. I'm far from being a lesbo

THE STUDIES

[56] Are you a good student:
So totally super kuai wan.

[57] Have you always done your homeworks/assignments:
haha!I always try my best to. =P

[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most:
They all equal. No comment...haha

[59] Always late to school/college:
Total embarrassment if i go school late. I like demerit myself...

[60] Your class:
Irreplacable!

[61] You love your seniors:
Yeah..?

[62] Senior whom you love the most:
None la..all the same

[63] Your classmates good/bad:
Hmm.. good kua. Like me.I'm a good influence ma.=)

[64] Excellent results classmate:
Nabila and Marilyn

[65] Laziest classmate:
Definately not me...haha. SO hardworking wan arr me

THE PEOPLE

[66] Smart people:
Everyone's smart. Just what you make of your smartness is what makes you different. Haha...

[67] Stupid people:
...

[68] Good looking people:
Lots!

[69] Ugly people:
...

[70] Funny people:
Ppl...

[71] Cute people:
Babies...

[72] Bad people:
...

[73] Honest people:
Lots..

[74] Acting people:
Don't no have no idea what i'm suppose to answer.

[75] You are what kind of people:
Me.?Kuai.

[76] Lip or eyes:
Lip Yi? Lip Ice(as in lip eyes?)...kkk nvm. i don't get it too

[77] Hugs or kisses:
You wana give me ha?

[78] Shorter or taller:
I wana be taller la...dunno what question mean...

[79] Hesitant or spontaneous:
No understand again...

[80] Nice stomach or nice arms:
Well...i have neither if that's what your asking..

[81] Listener or talker:
Both.We have mouth and ears for a reason you know..

[82] Romantic or rich:
Anything.

[83] Good wife or Good mother:
I'm neither.

THE FUTURE

[84] Age to get married:
Whenever..

85] Numbers of kid(s):
3?...Or maybe 2. Can fit in taxi. Nyehehehe. So lame man...

[86] Career:
You wouldn't believe me if i told you.

[87] Salary:
Depends on my job le...

[88] Retirement age:
When i become lazy to work...

[89] Value of properties:
Huh?..

[90] Wishes:
Grow taller.

THE TAGS
Everyone who hasn't done this and feel like doing it....

Wow. Can't believe i actually finish!

No comments: