Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Belated New Year Everybody!- Part 1 (I'm too lazy...)

WOhho....so late. Now it' snot even the right time for me to blog. I have 3 essays to write, 2 to pass up moro and i haven't even got started. Just that whenever i see Andre's blog, i realise how much i neglect mine, so here i am. Haha.

Form 5 is just like that....

So i just wana reflect back on some things i di during Form 4 that made it a wonderful year.

My firsts' in 2008:


1. First time i went fishing

2. I went out of town with my friends...

St. Teresa's Choral Speaking Team 08

3. I climbed Mount Santubong




Me, Andrea and Kelly at the peak!=P

4. Went out with a teacher...just to go out.

Mr D. wan farewell...steamboat.

5. Ate KFC in class....(the only time my class is a Science Lab)



Our class made some money and we got KFC!

6. Went for karoake...


7. Visited the Children's Cancer Ward

8.

No comments: