Friday, November 26, 2010

Done!

Done all my assignments for this semester. Now, just have to study, study, study. IT website assignment has taught me to love spending just a tad more time on this blog to make it a whole lot more professional looking.

So, how's my new webpage design?? I'm giving it a shot since I can't blog too much after spending 3 consecutive days finishing up my website. If you wana have a look...this is my IT website.

I'm getting a hang of HTML now, so it might be a little easier for some areas that normal composing can't do. But I think it's still much easier using the usual way of typing. =)

Being very random, but I was scouting my OWN blog and guess what I found? This old post...First TimeI mean, wow! Did i mention that I just passed my driving test a few days ago? What a coincidence! =P

P/S Notice the links to other pages and stuff. I think it's so cool!! Learnt it for my IT subject. At least I use it for something right?

No comments: