Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gel...

I can make gel-ly. As in jelly...ok lmao. nvm. But, seriously i can.

ANyways...what i wanted to write was...Hair gel.

This is Hair gel.

So, i was introduced to Hair gel a few years ago when my bro brought him home.
Unfortunately, my bro left him to 'rot' cause apparently Hair gel was not working for him.
So, just now i saw Hair gel looking awfully miserable, all covered with dust.
I decided to try la...Who knows with my short hair i can do wonders.
So, i took some and tried. Then, i thought not enough so i put some more.

Result, fail le.It embarrassing to even take picture.
Maybe I just don't know how to put.
Maybe my hair still too long.
Silly thing doesn't even have procedure...guide thing.
How do you expect people to know how to use?!
Or maybe just me....
SIgh.

No comments: