Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hair...again?!

Speaking about hair...I just realise i forgot to mention that i cut my hair..

Chinese New Year...i feel a lot darker..

Well... actually right, i dun have picture of my new hair.
But, it looks something like this.


If cannot see properly, here is another picture.


Hehe. I actually put that so that you can see more of ME!=P nyehehe.
My now hair shorter la...

We took our individual pictures today.. i think(really really want) to retake. Argh! My ugly hair. I was so not ready ok....

Good thing we taking class picture again. I looked as if i put down my hair. It was horrible. Thanks for the nice people(ELaine) who took the trouble so we colud retake. Haha. Feeling a little kind and appreciative now.

My first exam coming up.
"Someone" aim me and said i have to get 70++ for Physics. Sighs.
Not that i wouldn't mind getting good results.
Just thta, WAVES are confusing.
They just seem to twist and turn, causing you to drown in the...waves.
Bit blur now.
Don't actually know what i'm talking about.

FYi,,....i like my hair now. Can tie into pig tails. So fun la.
Been waiting for this oppurtunity for a long time....


No comments: