Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Comeback Of....

I actually don't have a title to put on.NOW.

I have no idea why i'm writing this post. I think it's so that people do bother to visit my blog.
Think i'm just gonna pen down(or type) so random thoughts. I can't gather them and put them into a specific bag. They just want to run around in freedom after the exams.

I am at the moment worried about my future after Form 5.

" We should enjoy Form 5. It's our last year together in secondary school".
...yet.....
"Don't think exam finish mean you can relax. Must study ar. Spm only.....8 more months away you know".
Basic life contradictions.....I'm addicted to this word!!Life and it's contradictions..haha

You can buy a posessions, but you can't buy health.
You can buy a house, but you can't buy a home.
You can buy pills, but you can't buy health.
You can buy a person, but you can buy love.
And you definately can't buy ME!

-Heard part of it during Sunday sermon and made some up with Kelly-
-Learning to write sources..do you know it's actually very important??! Imagine below your homework you write "This Add Math Passage is copied from Amanda Voon."

Went to watch Pink Panther 2.
Super funny! a Must watch for exam people...must relieve stress....

But then again, it promotes positive stress. Learnt that from EST. I FEEL a little smarter.

So, to relieve stress or promote stress? That is the question.
YAY!
GG IS BACK!


Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 18 is here, at last! I waited for Many weeks which felt like gamillion centuries...well, not really la but it was long.



Story of the scandalous lifes of Manhattan's elite.
People who wear simple-y fabolous things to go to school.


Finally,...



No comments: