Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back To School...

Just wanted to post something before i go back to school, back to being busy, lazy-to-update-blog mood.

Well, did my Add Maths project in one night. Wee for internet...!!!

Can't wait for Sean to come home! Then, we can go watch Transformers together.Ah, blissful! =P


Oh, wait.



That's more like it.
We're all going together!=P
Hopefully everyone finish exam by then..
So,
Happy studying and good luck to all the exam people,
cause I don't have exam now!=P
Hope you come out alive..

Gosh,
I read Abigail's blog..
Taylor Lautner is HOT
Robert Pattison doesn't come close in comparison..
Well, much hotter than i thought.
Wasn't he suppose to be a normal looking guy?
Jacob is going to be one reason I'm watching New Moon..nyehehe

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Wow, I never realised my post made an impact.. Haha