Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wow...

I got headache twice in two days...

I got nosebleed three times in two days.

I got big appetite last few days.

And so,

I predict is the hormonal change in my body...

Cause i got my period recently...hehe. DOts. But seriously,

I learn in Bio wan..or maybe somewhere else.

You get more headaches and weird eating habit.

Well, maybe the nosebleed nothing to do with it.

But, i predict it's caused of the hot hot hot weather.

Random.
Why are people comparing nowadays?
Rob Pattison and Taylor Lautner(isin't this a girl's name...gosh just realise...)
Zac Efron Vs Lucas Till
Wondering what name suits me besides my own name.
Elaine says some guy-ish name.
Any suggestions??haha

Btw..
MILLION CONGRATS TO OUR
CHORAL SPEAKING TEAM
FOR GETTING FIRST~!
I KNOW HOW MUCH CHORAL SPEAKING MEANS...
ALL THE FOND MEMORIES...
AH! BLISSFUL TIMES...

No comments: